How to Connect to your Windows VPS Remote Desktop Connection
- To begin, search for “Remote Desktop Connection“ in the Start Menu or open RUN and type “mstsc” and press “Enter key”. The first result should be the program as shown below.
- After clicking on the program or running “mstsc”, a window should pop up like below.
- The slot in front of “Computer“, is where you shall input the Host Address of the server. This, of course, would be provided to you after you purchase our service.
- After putting the IP Address or Hostname in the box, Click on “Connect” and your computer will initiate the connection.
You will be prompt to enter your log-in credentials to the server.
These credentials will obviously be provided to you as well, after you purchase the services.
- User name : Administrator
- Password : The one provided by email or the one you changed it for
- After entering the credentials correctly, you will be able to connect to the server and you can use it!
Please beware that once your server period expires, the credentials will stop working. You won’t be able to access the server until renewal.