Don't Starve Together: Add/Change Password Guide
This is an easy step by step guide on how to add a password to your Don't starve Together Server inside the Game Management control panel. Step 1
- First Sign in to the Game manager http://gamehosting.co/my-account/game-manager/ (You will need to use your login details that were sent to your email.) Step 2
- Once you have signed into the game manger you will need to click on the "Game servers" button. Step 3
- You will now see your game server on the screen. Click on the manage button. Step 4
- You will now be inside game server settings where all your settings can be edited. Click on the configuration files button.
- Click "Text Editor" on DoNotStarveTogether\MyDediServer\cluster.ini Step 6
- Now you are in the settings folder you can see all of your details including server name, password e.t.c. You will need to add this in to your settings. (Or simply change it if we have already added it for you before.) server_password = Your Password
(Paste this line in, if it's not there.) Change "Your Password" to what every you want. And then click save. Step 7
- Now return Back to the game servers option and click restart. Once your server has finished restarting. Login in to Don't Starve Together and search for your lobby. Your game will now be password protected.