Don't Starve Together: Server Token
This is an easy step by step guide on how to upload your server token to your gamehosting.co server. This will aloow admin access to your Don't Strave Together game.
How To: Generate Your Don't Starve Together Server Token
Step 1 - First you willl need open your own copy of Don't Starve Together on your computer.
Step 2 - Locate and click the play button on the starting interface.
Step 3 - Next you need to open the command console. Press the tilde "~" key on your keyboard.
Step 4 - Once the command console pops up paste in the following. - TheNet:GenerateServerToken()
Step 5 - Close Don't Starve Together down.
Upload Your Don't Starve Together Server Token to your Gamehosting.co game server.
- First Sign in to the Game manager http://gamehosting.co/my-account/game-manager/ (You will need to use your login details that were sent to your email.) Step 2
- Once you have signed into the game manger you will need to click on the "Game servers" button. Step 3
- You will now see your game server on the screen. Click on the manage button. Step 4
- You will now be inside game server settings where all your settings can be edited. Click on the File Manager button.
- Next you need to click on the folder "Doc-Folder".
- Once you have open the "Doc-Folder" you will need to "Upload" the server token that is inside the klei folder on your computer. >Klei > Don't Starve Together > Sever_token.txt
Note: Search your computer for sever_token.txt (Quicker)Step 7
- Click "Choose File".
- click "server_token.txt". (>Klei > Don't Starve Together > Sever_token.txt)Step 9
- One you have clicked "sever_token.txt" it will upload to the "Doc-Folder". Uload will be insant and you should know see "server_token.txt" inside the Doc-Folder.
1. Stop server (If it's not already paused)
2. Then click File manger > Doc Folder > save
3. In the save folder delete the following (saveindex) and the 2 folders (session and server temp) - only delete these. Nothing else.
4. Start your game server again.
This final step will delete your old world in order to create a new world with your new changes.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution